Sailor Moon Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Moon Eternal

A forum dedicated to Sailor Moon(obviously)!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sailor Anatole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Anatole
Admin
Sailor Anatole

Sailor Anatole Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Anatole   Sailor Anatole Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Hey-lo, I'm Liz, otherwise known as Sailor Anatole.
I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since I could breathe, basically. The first book I ever read? A Sailor Moon novel by Smile, of course! Until a couple of years ago, I'd never seen the original version, but once I stumbled upon it, the dub was definitley discarded. To date, I have every single Sailor Moon written novel, graphic novel, and episode, and movie ever released in the U.S. I also own a complete collection of Sailor Moon dolls (or as boys would call them "action figures"), a still-working-even-after-eight-years clock, a beautiful colored Sailor Moon Mug, an 18" version of the Sailor Moon doll, and a still-like-new picture DiC picture book. Oh, and I also have every dubbed episode on either VHS or DVD, too.
Whew, that was a lot (but it's a small collection compared to some other people's).
Do any of you own any Sailor Moon merchandise? If so, what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.writergirlrose.blogspot.com

Sailor Anatole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Moon Eternal :: Start :: Welcome!-
Jump to: